- How to Setup a Client Search
- Email Address Opted Out?
- How to Add Documents to a Listing
- How to Copy/Clone Listings
- How to setup Property Watch
- How to setup Assume Identity
- Update Member Profile
- How do I join as a licensed home inspector?
- How do I join as an unlicensed administrative assistant?
- How do I join as a licensed administrative assistant?
- How do I join as a real estate agent?
- How do I join as an appraiser or appraiser trainee?
- How do I check the payment status for my office?
- Can I mail my TMLS payments?
- Are TMLS fees refundable?
- How long until my TMLS Access is Restored?
- How to Pay your Triangle MLS Fees
- How to Setup Auto Payments
- Coming Soon FAQ
- I am unsure which forms to use for my listing. Can you help me?
- I am changing firms and my previous BIC is allowing me to take my listings with me. How do I get them entered under my new firm?
- I need to cancel my listing and Paragon will not allow me to. How can I change my listings status to Cancelled?
- Can I grant access to a property to non-TMLS Subscribers using an electronic lock box?
- Can I share a combination lock box combination with a non-TMLS Subscriber?
- North Carolina Real Estate Commission
- Realtor Property Resource (RPR)
- Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors (RRAR)
- NC Realtors Legal Hotline
- NC Realtors Tech Helpline
- ShowingTime Contact Information
How to Setup a Client Search
In Paragon on the top navigation bar, select Contacts then Add Contact. Enter the contact’s name and email address, then select Save. On the left you will have a list of options, choose Buyer Ac...View More
Email Address Opted Out?
Have you or one of your contacts been opted out from receiving emails from Paragon? You can opt yourself and/or your contact back in by clicking here. Please note: A confirmation email will be s...View More
Update Member Profile
To update your contact information, go to the upper right-hand corner of the TMLS Website, select My Portal Login. Sign in using your MLS ID and Password. Once you have signed in, it will bring y...View More