How to Share Broker Data Access with a Vendor Follow
Triangle MLS makes it easy for a Broker in Charge to share their Broker Data Feed with any Vendor of your choosing. In order to share your Broker Data Access with a Vendor, the followings steps will need to be completed:
1. While logged in to your Bridge dashboard, click on the "Share Data" tab, then click on the blue "Share Data Access" button
2. Complete all the fields, select the Dataset you would like to share, and then click the "Setup Vendor" button
3. After you have set up the Vendor, you can check on the status of the Vendor by clicking on the "Share Data" tab. If you have shared your data, the Vendor will appear as shown below.
4. If you would like to edit a Vendor's access to your data, click on the "Share Data" tab, then click on the blue "View" button
5. You can either edit the Datasets that you allow the Vendor to access or you can completely Revoke their access by clicking on the red "Revoke Data Access" button
If you have any additional questions regarding Broker Data Feeds, please contact our Data Distribution Department by telephone at: 919-654-5419 -option 4 or by email at: datafeeds@TriangleMLS.com.