Registering your Office to use a Back-Office product or Back-Office Vendor is a process that must be completed by the Broker in Charge.
In order to sign up for a Back-Office product, the Broker in Charge must complete the following steps:
- The first step is to visit the TMLS Portal at: my.trianglemls.com/home/Index
- You will then need to log in with your Paragon ID and Paragon Password
2. After logging in, you will need to click on the "Bridge Interactive" icon from the TMLS Dashboard
4. After clicking "Agree" from the previous step, you will enter your Bridge Interactive account. In order to sign up for a Back-Office product with the appropriate Vendor, you will need to click on the "Create New Agreement" button
5. After clicking "Create New Agreement" from the previous step, you will then need to scroll down and find the list of Back-Office Approved Vendors.
6. In order to sign up with a Back-Office Vendor, you will need to initiate a new data agreement with the appropriate Vendor. You will need to find the correct Vendor from the list and then click on the "Agree to Terms" button
7. All parties will need to complete their portion of the agreement before it is fully executed. To view the status of any existing agreements, you can click on the "Existing Agreements" button at the top of the screen.
8. Once the data agreement has been completed by all parties, this completes the Back-Office registration process. After the agreement has been fully executed by all parties, Back-Office services can then begin.
If you need further assistance, please contact our Data Distribution Department by telephone at: 919-654-5419 -option 4 or by email at: datafeeds@TriangleMLS.com.