What is the TMLS SmartFrame? Follow
What is the TMLS SmartFrame?
- The TMLS SmartFrame is a tool that provides access to all of the IDX Listings within the TMLS system
- This tool allows TMLS Participants and Subscribers to incorporate a “search” function on their website.
- The "search" function allows users to look for properties using various criteria such as bedrooms, bathrooms, price, etc.
What are the features of the SmartFrame?
- The SmartFrame incorporates all TMLS IDX listings and allows users to search for properties based on various criteria.
- The TMLS SmartFrame is a basic IDX solution that allows Participants and Subscribers to incorporate a "search" feature for your website.
- The TMLS SmartFrame features a "quick" and "advanced" search of residential listings, land listings, and rentals.
- The TMLS SmartFrame includes multiple photos, Google Map Searches, and virtual tours.
- The TMLS SmartFrame also provides a link to your own Office's listings as well as a link for open houses.
- The listings on the TMLS SmartFrame are updated twice daily.
- The TMLS SmartFrame is required to be integrated into a website using an i-frame. If a particular platform does not support this capability, the TMLS SmartFrame may not be able to be integrated into the website.
How much does the SmartFrame cost?
The SmartFrame is included as part of your membership fees and is therefore offered free-of-charge to TMLS Participants and Subscribers. The TMLS SmartFrame is a service we provide for our Participants and Subscribers at no additional charge.
What does the SmartFrame look like?
Please see the following list for examples of the TMLS SmartFrame integration:
How do I access the TMLS SmartFrame?
- If you are the Principal Broker-in-Charge of the Office and you would like to sign up for the TMLS SmartFrame, you will need to complete the following steps: How to Sign up for the TMLS SmartFrame (Broker in Charge)
- If you are not the Principal Broker-in-Charge of the Office, you will need to complete the following steps: How to sign up for the TMLS SmartFrame (Agent)
- Once you sign up for the TMLS SmartFrame, you will receive five unique links. These links will need to be incorporated into your website using an i-frame. If a particular platform does not support the use of i-frames, the TMLS SmartFrame may not be able to be integrated into the website.