WellcomeMat FAQ Follow
WellcomeMat is a video hosting service and much more. With its toolset, WellcomeMat provides features such as:
- Chaptering: Easily add chapters to your video so viewers can move to sections of your video most important to them.
- Analytics: Know how your video is performing via detailed analytics.
- Compliance: With WellcomeMat, TMLS Subscribers have the ability to host Real Estate videos while maintaining TMLS compliance. The Unbrander toolmakes it easy to cut branding from the beginning and end of the video making the video compliant with TMLS rules.
A listing video provides a comprehensive overview of the home or property you're selling. Using images, videos, captions, and voiceovers, you can showcase the property's unique features to help potential buyers visualize living there. While a virtual tour is a simulation of a property, usually composed of still images or 360-degree images.
Please follow the instruction outlined HERE. Please contact our Data Integrity department at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.
Just like with listings when an agent switches offices, the listing videos will remain with the firm.
First, please check with your website vendor to confirm they are displaying the RE Video 1 field. Please contact our Data Distribution department at email@example.com regarding any issues with your video not appearing on your website.
Please contact our Data Distribution department at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any issues with your video not appearing on 3rd party websites.
No. Once edits have been made and saved there is no going back to a previous version.
Videos are often used on listings. Whether you are creating these videos yourself or using a service provider, these rules must be followed:
- No contact information, promotional messages, or advertisements of any kind may appear in the video or on the hosting site.
- There can be no links leading the viewer away from the video.
- Please note that YouTube and Facebook can never be used for hosting videos linked to through Triangle MLS because both sites include advertisements.
- Copyright Disclaimer: If you are not the owner of the photos or videos uploaded to your listing, make sure you have obtained proper permissions to use the material prior to uploading or linking to it.
- Suggested max video file size of 300 MB per file
- Supported video file types: mp4, MOV or AVI
- Larger files can be uploaded but they may take much longer to upload and encode
Generally, when a user is having issues uploading a file, it has to do with their network connection. To test your speed:
- Go to SpeedTest
- Once complete, click SHARE THIS RESULT (near the top)
- Click the IMAGE tab, then the COPY button and send this URL to email@example.com
If you are in an office, reach out to your IT department and show them the issue as they might have some configuration that is affecting uploads. If you continue having issues uploading, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can share your video through the WellcomeMat social media integrations to as many business page profiles as you want! Please note that the WellcomeMat integrations only work with business page profiles and not personal profiles.