What are my options for IDX? Follow
Triangle MLS offers a variety of IDX options for real estate professionals. Your Office can choose from four different options for their IDX solution:
- The Office can use the TMLS SmartFrame Link that is provided by TMLS for its Participants and Subscribers. This is a service that TMLS provides free-of-charge and does not require any additional fees or payments. Our website provides additional information regarding the SmartFrame at: https://www.trianglemls.com/tmls/idx/
- If the Broker in Charge (BIC) wants to create a website for the Office, they will need to complete the following steps to access the SmartFrame: TMLS SmartFrame - BIC Instructions
- If the Agent wants to create a personal website, they will need to complete the following steps to access the SmartFrame: TMLS SmartFrame - Agent Instructions
- The Office can choose to work with an IDX Vendor that has already registered with TMLS to provide the IDX solution.
- TMLS offers a list of the current IDX Vendors on our Support Page at: TMLS Current Vendors
- With this option, the Office will need to contact the potential Vendor in order to set-up an account with them before IDX can be provided.
- The Office can also choose to work with a new/different IDX Vendor after the Vendor has registered with TMLS.
- With this option, the Office will need to find its own IDX Vendor and the Vendor will need to register with TMLS.
- The Vendor will need to complete these steps before they can be approved: Vendor Registration Instructions
- The Office can choose to receive a "direct" IDX feed from TMLS. This option would provide "raw" data from TMLS to the Firm.
- This option can be very technically complex and requires the services of a programmer/developer in most cases
- With this option, the Broker in Charge (BIC) will need to make this request. This request would provide IDX access for the entire Office.
If you need further assistance, please contact our Data Distribution Department by telephone at: 919-654-5419 -option 4 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.