(BICs Only) How to Setup Indemnification for SentriLock to ShowingTime Follow
One-time setup steps for Broker-In-Charge (BIC) to give permission for ShowingTime to issue One Time Use Codes for SentriLock to non-Triangle MLS Agents.
- In your web browser go to sentrilock.com and click on LOGIN in the upper right corner.
- Log in using the same credentials you use to access the SentriKey App to log into the SentriLock web portal.
Please Note: If you are unsure of your credentials, please reach out to email@example.com to request them.
- Using the pull-down permission menu in the center of the screen, select Broker: Triangle MLS, Inc. for the Permission type and click the Submit button.
- On the main menu screen, go to the left-hand side and select Indemnification.
- On the left-hand side of the screen just below the menu bar, select Add Broker Auth.
- On the Indemnification Agreement, use the pull-down menu to select Showing Time.
- Complete the form by adding your name, phone number, select the radial button for I Agree…, and then click the Save button.
- Once you have saved it, you will return to the Indemnification screen and will see that you have Vendor Permission for ShowingTime.
- Once this Indemnification process has been completed SentriLock will notify ShowingTime that it can now generate One Time Access Codes for any showing agent that does not have access to the SentriKey System but can request a showing on a listing of your office.
Please Note: This permission falls away if the Broker-In-Charge changes for the office and will need to be added again by the new Broker-In-Charge.
To Remove this Permission:
Please send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and request to have it removed. The process to remove the indemnification can take up to 48 business hours.