Registering your Agent website to use an IDX Vendor and displaying IDX listings on your Agent website is a process that will involve both you and your Broker in Charge. The Agent will need to initiate an agreement with the IDX Vendor and the BIC must also approve the request.
In order for an Agent to sign up for IDX, the following steps will need to be completed:
- The first step is to visit the TMLS Portal at: https://my.trianglemls.com/
- You will then need to log in with your Paragon ID and Paragon Password
2. After logging in, you will need to click on the "Bridge Interactive" icon from the TMLS Dashboard
4. After clicking "Agree" from the previous step, you will enter your Bridge Interactive account. In order to sign up for IDX with the appropriate Vendor, you will need to click on the "Create New Agreement" button
5. After clicking "Create New Agreement" from the previous step, you will then see a list of the current TMLS IDX Vendors. In order to sign up with an IDX Vendor, you will need to initiate a new agreement with the appropriate Vendor. You will need to find the correct Vendor from the list and then click on the "Agree to Terms" button
- If you do not see the Vendor you are trying to work with, they may not be registered with TMLS. The Vendor will need to contact the TMLS Data Distribution Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to verify their status.
6. All parties will need to complete their portion of the agreement before it is fully executed. To view the status of any existing agreements, you can click on the "Existing Agreements" button at the top of the screen.
7. This completes the IDX Registration process. After the agreement has been fully executed by all parties, IDX services can then begin.
If you need further assistance, please contact our Data Distribution Department by telephone at: 919-654-5419 -option 4 or by email at: datafeeds@TriangleMLS.com.