The exposure/visibility of listings through TMLS will depend on the Office preferences as determined by the Broker in Charge (BIC). In this case, the BIC would need to ensure that they have opted-in to each respective option in order to maximize listing exposure. TMLS currently facilitates the following options for listing exposure:
- ListHub is a listing syndication platform that includes more than 150+ publisher websites.
- ListHub provides additional information for this service at: https://www.listhub.com/home.html
- In order to sign up for ListHub, the BIC will need to create an account at: https://app.listhub.com/accounts/register.action
- Realtor.com is operated by Move, Inc. and includes exposure to at least 4 additional brands.
- Realtor.com provides additional information at: https://www.realtor.com/brands/
- Offices are automatically opted-in to Realtor.com and the BIC does not need to take any action for this option.
- If a BIC would like to opt-out of sending listings to realtor.com, they will need to complete the following steps: How can I Opt-Out of Realtor.com
- RPR is a resource provided exclusively for REALTORS®.
- RPR offers additional information at: https://blog.narrpr.com/brokers/
- Offices are automatically opted-in to RPR and the BIC does not need to take any action for this option.
- IDX stands for Internet Data Exchange and this program permits Brokers who participate in the program to display each other’s listings on their respective websites. IDX would provide additional exposure to potentially every Office in MLS that operates a website.
- Our website offers additional information regarding IDX at: https://www.trianglemls.com/tmls/idx/
- Offices are automatically opted-in to the IDX program, and the BIC does not need to take any action for this option.
- If a BIC would like to opt-out of participating in IDX, they will need to complete the following steps: How can I opt-out of IDX?
If you need further assistance, please contact our Data Distribution Department by telephone at: 919-654-5419 -option 4 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.